Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scienta Affinity Every great achievement is the victory of aflaming heart. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fusion reactor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrash

fusion reactor Empty
PostSubject: fusion reactor   fusion reactor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:13 pm

does anyone use them? im getting to the stage where upgrading the sola plant seems expensive and i need energy as my solar sats keep getting destroyed alot Sad lol iv got 1 fusion reactor so is it worth building tht up??
Back to top Go down
Silent72

fusion reactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: fusion reactor   fusion reactor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm

dont know if this is a smart strat, but i upgraded it and if i do not need the power shut it off so i dont waste the deut. So if i have the choice between upgrading resources or power i can do resources and then do solar later... But hey, new to this game so not sure.
Back to top Go down
Nooon

fusion reactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: fusion reactor   fusion reactor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 pm

I don't really use fusion reactors yet because my solar satellites do well for me. If your solar satellites keep getting destroyed then i would follow Silent's advice, shut it down to conserve deut. Also you could turtle to prevent being attacked. I will post a guide to turtling on the tut forums soon.
Back to top Go down
https://scaf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

fusion reactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: fusion reactor   fusion reactor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fusion reactor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scienta Affinity :: Game :: General-
Jump to: