Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scienta Affinity Every great achievement is the victory of aflaming heart. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules making

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Legionario-de-Roma

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 am

Well, I think that in an alliance there must be some rules for the good development of it.
I think we should make some rules and obey them.

Activity in the game and in the forum is vital. Respect too. It's not difficult to make some.
Back to top Go down
Nooon

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 pm

I fully agree Roma. Let's see what the rest of the alliance wants as rules. My main concern right now is the lack of activity on the forums
Back to top Go down
https://scaf.forumotion.com
Legionario-de-Roma

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Admin wrote:
I fully agree Roma. Let's see what the rest of the alliance wants as rules. My main concern right now is the lack of activity on the forums

Yeah, we must have only the members who participate, the farms must be removed.
That's what I would do.
Back to top Go down
Silent72

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 pm

I agree, but i think ****s need to be taken out, but deleting people just cause they dont post on here might be a bit extreme... I think working with the rest of the gang is more important.

So people who do not assist others while they are able to do so or demonstrate anti social behaviour towards others should be kicked. So a rule that enforces that should be 'the golden rule' in my eyes
Back to top Go down
labazel

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:58 am

i agree with silent72, as long as the member of the alliance is active in the game and works with the other members for the greater good of the alliance i think it should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Silent72

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 am

I think as a ground rule that would be good. Question is, do we broaden it out and try to agree on terms when one can help and when one cant or what qualifies as a rude interaction, or we do just leave that to common sense.

Dont know what you think about it, but we could just end up making this a democracy to an extent... If someone launches a complaint the story is heard and then 3 or 5 people who are put in charge of this decide what happens as a result... or.. that might be taking this whole thing too far lol.

On the other note, i do not see anything that we could include within the rules to be honest.
1. Friendly towards other members of SCAF is needed. Anti social behaviour will result in a kick... and and ass kicking.
2. Refusal to help when able as determined by other members will result in a kick... and an assault
3. Whining is not permitted, if you really really want a raid or need help but it cant be done... shut up and wait till we can. We will work hard for it, but if we cant, then we cant and crying wont change anything.
Back to top Go down
Legionario-de-Roma

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 am

Silent72 wrote:
I think as a ground rule that would be good. Question is, do we broaden it out and try to agree on terms when one can help and when one cant or what qualifies as a rude interaction, or we do just leave that to common sense.

Dont know what you think about it, but we could just end up making this a democracy to an extent... If someone launches a complaint the story is heard and then 3 or 5 people who are put in charge of this decide what happens as a result... or.. that might be taking this whole thing too far lol.

On the other note, i do not see anything that we could include within the rules to be honest.
1. Friendly towards other members of SCAF is needed. Anti social behaviour will result in a kick... and and ass kicking.
2. Refusal to help when able as determined by other members will result in a kick... and an assault
3. Whining is not permitted, if you really really want a raid or need help but it cant be done... shut up and wait till we can. We will work hard for it, but if we cant, then we cant and crying wont change anything.

Yeah, probably you are right.

And I think this three rules are very important to keep the good way of the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Nooon

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 am

haha, Silent. I didn't have time to read your post until now. I think those are good ideas. Some humour is always fun.
Back to top Go down
https://scaf.forumotion.com
Silent72

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 am

can think of something else?
Back to top Go down
JSharpe

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: dfdf   Rules making Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

A rule about battles.

I'm sure a lot of you will agree we can't be there for a team mate the moment they request it. Yes I believe we signed up to have part of our fleet to our alliances disposal, but does that really mean we should jump on the backs of anyone that even attacks one of us, once?

We all get attacked, but we can't report every attack and expect help to fight back. That brings up a bad image of us.

We should only request help if we need it. I have sent 2 cruisers out already to Black Knight at position [6:374:9] in aid of defence as he was attacked. He didn't ask for it, though I have been in his position where resources are sparse and not easy to get, thus being attacked puts another day off of production.

I may not have the biggest fleet here, I have my own battles to win.

So a rule about requesting help, when we need the help most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules making   Rules making Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules making
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scienta Affinity :: Game :: General-
Jump to: