Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scienta Affinity Every great achievement is the victory of aflaming heart. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Communications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nooon

Communications Empty
PostSubject: Communications   Communications Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

I feel like ogame doesn't really give you the opportunity to communicate freely with other people (I hate the mailbox). Our forums don't seem like they are doing it either. The Chatbox on these forums suck because it disconnects you, but it's the only one i could get. I want to get a new chatbox, IRC, but i don't want to take the effort into getting it if you guys aren't going to use it. So tell me, are you going to use it? Also the IRC channel doesn't need to be related to ogame, you can just use it to chat with alliance members.
Back to top Go down
https://scaf.forumotion.com
JSharpe

Communications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communications   Communications Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm always on IRC, mostly the gamesurge and freenode network. I mentioned an IRC server before on here somewhere too lol.
Back to top Go down

Communications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scienta Affinity :: Game :: General-
Jump to: