Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Welcome to the SCAF forums. Feel free to log in or register!
Scienta Affinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scienta Affinity Every great achievement is the victory of aflaming heart. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

planets, colonise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrash

planets, colonise Empty
PostSubject: planets, colonise   planets, colonise Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:34 am

i just colonised another planet Smile now i have 4. how many do you have? and what planet no. do you look for (1-15)?
Back to top Go down
Nooon

planets, colonise Empty
PostSubject: Re: planets, colonise   planets, colonise Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 am

I have 4 planets, i look for number 4. They are supposed to be the biggest XD.
Back to top Go down
https://scaf.forumotion.com
Cyxis

planets, colonise Empty
PostSubject: Re: planets, colonise   planets, colonise Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:47 am

Does colonizing a new planet increase your points gain? I don't want to grow too fast and get destroyed by people in the higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
mrash

planets, colonise Empty
PostSubject: Re: planets, colonise   planets, colonise Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 pm

im not sure about the rank thing, i guess it does increase your rank. but once you colonise a new planet it is easier/quicker to build up. you can transfer resources from planets and have alot more resources.

like atm im transfering my fleet and resources to 1 planet, and with the collective resources i can build more ships.

i think its worth getting a new planet as soon as you can, or i probs waited until i had lk lv.10 upwards on metal,crystal mines
Back to top Go down
JSharpe

planets, colonise Empty
PostSubject: Re: planets, colonise   planets, colonise Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm just on my second planet now. It's the only place I build my fleet since I upgraded the shipyard so much there. you could call it a turtle farm. My defence there is greater than my primary planet, and the amount of ships is silly to say I've only been playing a week now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

planets, colonise Empty
PostSubject: Re: planets, colonise   planets, colonise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

planets, colonise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scienta Affinity :: Game :: General-
Jump to: